Get your free copy today!
Playlists are one of the biggest drivers of song engagement on streaming platforms. And one of the most important metrics to determine how successful an artist will be on Spotify in particular is the number of times their music has been added to playlists. But getting your songs added to playlists is easier said than done. That’s why we created this guide to give you a clear step-by-step strategy that will bring you closer to streaming success on Spotify.
- Why playlists matter so much
- How to become a Spotify verified artist
- The different primary types of playlists, and how to take advantage of each one
- Tips for creating and promoting your own playlists
- Ways to get the attention of prominent playlist curators
- And much more