GET STARTED
 

PRICING

Make the most of your music release.

No annual fees.
  • Digital distribution to Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, and 150+ more

  • Worldwide CD or vinyl distribution

  • Make money from YouTube Content ID

  • Get your music on Facebook and Instagram Stories

  • Sync licensing for TV, films, and games

  • FREE pre-saves and other major label music marketing tools with Show.co

  • Worldwide publishing royalty collection

  • Direct song registration with global royalty collection societies

  • Performing Rights Organization affiliation in the USA & Canada (with ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, or SOCAN)

  • Instant verification with Spotify for Artists

  • Instant verification with Apple Music for Artists

  • Access to our Artist Support team

Release a Single

  • Standard Single
    $ 9.95

    Total Monetization

    Pro Single
    $ 29.95

  • Digital distribution to Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, and 150+ more

    checkmark
    checkmark
  • Worldwide CD or vinyl distribution

    pro only
    pro only
  • Make money from YouTube Content ID

    checkmark
    checkmark
  • Get your music on Facebook and Instagram Stories

    checkmark
    checkmark
  • Sync licensing for TV, films, and games

    checkmark
    checkmark
  • FREE pre-saves and other major label music marketing tools with Show.co

    checkmark
    checkmark
  • Worldwide publishing royalty collection

    pro only
    checkmark
  • Direct song registration with global royalty collection societies

    pro only
    checkmark
  • Performing Rights Organization affiliation in the USA & Canada (with ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, or SOCAN)

    pro only
    checkmark
  • Instant verification with Spotify for Artists

    checkmark
    checkmark
  • Instant verification with Apple Music for Artists

    checkmark
    checkmark
  • Access to our Artist Support team

    checkmark
    checkmark

Release an Album

  • Standard Album
    $ 29

    Total Monetization

    Pro Album
    $ 69

  • Digital distribution to Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, and 150+ more

    checkmark
    checkmark
  • Worldwide CD or vinyl distribution

    checkmark
    checkmark
  • Make money from YouTube Content ID

    checkmark
    checkmark
  • Get your music on Facebook and Instagram Stories

    checkmark
    checkmark
  • Sync licensing for TV, films, and games

    checkmark
    checkmark
  • FREE pre-saves and other major label music marketing tools with Show.co

    checkmark
    checkmark
  • Worldwide publishing royalty collection

    pro only
    checkmark
  • Direct song registration with global royalty collection societies

    pro only
    checkmark
  • Performing Rights Organization affiliation in the USA & Canada (with ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, or SOCAN)

    pro only
    checkmark
  • Instant verification with Spotify for Artists

    checkmark
    checkmark
  • Instant verification with Apple Music for Artists

    checkmark
    checkmark
  • Access to our Artist Support team

    checkmark
    checkmark

Upgrade a single from Standard to Pro for $20.

Upgrade an album from Standard to Pro for $40.

Release Music

CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration is available in numerous countries and territories.
See the current list where CD Baby Publishing is available here.

View estimated pricing in local currency

Go beyond distribution.
Let's put your songs to work!

Global Music Distribution

Your music will be on Spotify, Apple Music, Instagram Stories, YouTube, Amazon Music, Pandora, Deezer, Facebook, and 150+ other platforms around the world. Keep ALL your rights. Get paid WEEKLY!

Music Marketing Tools

Included with your account is free access to Show.co — the same music marketing tools used by major artists like Maroon 5, Tove Lo, Santana, and Oasis — so your music can go further.

Worldwide Monetization

Plus, you’ll be set up to earn additional music money beyond streaming income, including sync licensing fees, video monetization revenue, and — with CD Baby Pro — global publishing royalties.

Build a catalog of music without a lifetime of yearly fees.

We charge a ONE-TIME fee per release with NO annual fees. We keep just 9% of your digital distribution revenue and you get the remaining 91%. This structure incentivizes us to keep finding opportunities for ALL your music, not just your newest single.

It also means you won’t pay a growing bill every year just to keep your music available online. Beyond our initial setup fee, we only make money when you do, so you can continue to release music worry-free.

UPC

A UPC is required to distribute each submission. That’s because every digital platform reports your numbers to Nielsen SoundScan using the UPC. If you don’t have one, you can get a UPC from us for just $20 per album or $5 per single.

Release Music