Get your free copy now!
TikTok is one of the most important platforms for music discovery and audience growth.
Major labels keep a constant eye on TikTok so they can scoop up the next viral talent. But TikTok has proven to be a powerful force for DIY musicians, too.
Its algorithm can connect independent artists with niche audiences — by the millions.
But to effectively promote your music on TikTok, you need to understand not just the app’s tools and vertical video format(s), but the high-speed culture and meme-like content that’s transformed TikTok into the global engine for creators.
- How the TikTok algorithm works
- Building a following on TikTok
- Getting your music added to TikTok’s library
- How to optimize your videos for discovery
- What types of videos succeed on TikTok
- Leveraging previous successes for continued growth
- And more TikTok music promotion tips
If you’re just starting out with short-form video, or you want to reevaluate your current content creation, this guide will help you move your music further on TikTok!