Get your free copy now!
In the music industry, marketing is the art of telling your band’s story to the right people at the right time — and telling it well. For today’s independent artist, a good musical story (and how well it’s told) can mean the difference between obscurity and stardom. As a musician, every action you take is a chance to further your story and make meaningful connections with new fans.
- What’s at the heart of your band’s story
- How to succinctly communicate that story
- Why your #1 marketing goal should be to build your email list
- Why your website is more important than any social media platform
- How music marketing starts long before and extends well beyond an album release
- The importance of YouTube for today’s musicians
- Keeping your social media marketing under control
- PR basics for contacting the media
- And more